| || |
TEE THERMAL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
Know-How for clean solutions
Thermal Environmental Engineering (TEE) supply mechanical, electrical, control and instrumentation engineering for any main or auxiliary system of thermal plants and power plants.
TEE have extensive experience in power plant and energy generation sector.
The company is ZANNI Group member for the field of thermal process plants.
TEE's activities in this field is not limited to new thermal plants or their parts.
The range of activities includes also modernizing, retrofitting, refurbishment and upgrading of existing plants.
Main parts and focus of business are boiler equipment, such as burners, burner management, soot blowers, furnace equipment, etc.
Based on their many years of experience, our engineers have the know-how on power plants.
Some of the systems we are involved are:
- Fuel oil systems such as pumping stations, etc.
- Air and flue gas systems, such as ventilators, desulphurization systems, etc.
- Steam and condensate systems such as steam reducing station, feed water tank and pumps, etc.
- Boiler equipment, such as burners, burner management, soot blowers, furnace camera, etc.
- Other power plant equipment and systems, such as emergency power plant systems, compressor stations, and many others.
- Control and instrumentation of all systems including analyzers, etc.
Please visit also the TEE homepage.
These documents (PDF Files) may also interest you:
To read a PDF file you will need a copy of Adobe's Acrobat Reader on your computer.
This may already be installed.
If not, it can be downloaded for free from Adobe's website.