The flue gas from the combustion chamber can contain not burnt components. In a post combustion chamber (secondary combustion chamber) an additional burner ensures the complete combustion of all smell and organic components. The selected residence time of the flue gas in the combustion chamber will be 2 seconds at 1.100 °C. A burner and a temperature measurement after the post combustion chamber ensure the destruction of organic pollutants and CO.
Temperature: 1.100 °C
Residence time of flue gas: > 2 seconds
The incinerator is equipped with an EC standard filter system (flue gas cleaning system)
FLUE GAS CLEANING SYSTEM
A gas treatment system by means of a standard dry sorption system in accordance with EC regulation will be installed in our incineration plants.
The design of the flue gas cleaning system can vary according to the waste characteristic and the waste volume.
Each filter system will be adapted to the local requirements. Such systems can be composed of an additive dosing system, a bag filter system or a ceramic filter system and a draft fan.
The additive can be varied according to waste characteristics. Mostly sodium bicarbonate is indicated, with addition of activated carbon. This additive can be stored in big bags and can be feed by an air conveyor system. The sodium bicarbonate is an efficient reagent to remove SO2, HCl and HF. The activated carbon removes heavy metals and dioxin.
The products from the neutralization reaction are removed by a filter with bag filter or ceramic filter elements. The filter will be cleaned periodically through pressurized air impulses.
Of course, each system has its own limits. These are the maximum weight percent of the fuel for Chlorine <0.6 % wt, Sulphur: <0.3 % wt and Nitrogen: <0.9 % wt in order to comply with the European emission limit values by using the dry sorption system. (wt means weight percent). Therefore our plants are equipped with a bypass system for the connection of an additional flue gas scrubber. This ensures easy retrofitting. The advantage is obvious. We will protect you from unnecessary expenses if, for example, the waste composition is not clarified or its use changes.
CONTINUOUS GAS MONITORING SYSTEM
Usable for automated moving bed combustion plant.
Envisaged analyses could be HCL, CL2, NOX, SOX, CO and TOC.
The operation frequency can be either continuous operation or activation at a predefined frequency or upon demand.
- Construction according to DIN/EN
- Electrical parts according to VDE
- Documentation according to DIN
- DIN EN 746
- Burner section according to DIN 4788
LOW SPACE REQUIREMENT
- All important parts are easy to access, rigid construction and standard components, high quality refractory lining.
- Low energy consumption due to high heat storage capacity of high quality concrete refractory lining & insulation.
- Additive (e.g. sodiumbicarbonate)
- Activated carbon (if necessary)
- Compressed air
- Electrical power
- Amunitions and other explosives
- Lightning amunition
- Akkus und Batteries
- Mercury containing thermometer
- PVC, only smaller amounts per feeding sequence
- We can send supervisors for mechanical and for electrical erection during the local erection period. We recommend this service specifically to avoid errors during errection and commissioning that can cause damage to the plant.
- Layout drawing
- Process flow diagram
- Hazard analysis
- Human factors safety analysis
- Process safety analysis
- Instruction manual in English
- List of components
- Power consumption list
- Spare parts list
- Wear parts list
- Heating-Up instruction
LIMIT OF SUPPLY
- Additional access, stairs, etc. if necessary
- Big bags for residuals
- Civil works (also civil works drawings must be prepared locally acc. to local legal regulations)
- Connection to the Control Cabinet
- Consumables supply, including compressed air
- Emission measurements if necessary
- Electric Power
- Lightning protection if necessary
- Local approvals and permissions
- Main electrical cabling to the control system
- Official permits to install and operate the system
- Oil and lubricants, except the first filling
- Scaffolding, lifting devices, cranes, if necessary
- Transportation and customs clearance
- Unloading of equipment